Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Is Apple Going to Shoot At Their Own Foot?


http://www.gsmarena.com/cheaper_iphone_4_8gb_in_the_making_launch_within_weeks-news-3037.php

I know this is just a rumour but if it is real, Apple could be doing a Tommy Hilfiger on themselves. I am not going to argue about iOS vs Androids. iPhone is cool in some way. But I think a lot of its "coolessness" are down to its "premiumness" looking at the countries it is popular at. No it is not the apps....

Yes, making a cheaper phone will boost sales but might hurts its "coolessness" and it might lost some of its fanboys and girls....a lot of them. Well, I could be wrong.

By the way, I don't own an iPhone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you suggest starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm totally confused .. Any recommendations? Thanks!